Small Group Ministry
“People come to church longing for, yearning for, hoping for … a sense of roots, place, belonging, sharing and caring. People come to a church with a search for community, not committee.” — Glenn Turner
A different way of doing church
The Small Group Ministry program deepens and broadens personal spiritual growth. Each meeting is focused on a spiritual or religious topic. The goals are to:
- Listen and be listened to in a safe place
- Learn about the mysteries of our world and our spiritual paths
- Build new and deeper personal connections
- Serve our community and the needs of one another
- Maintain personal connections and a caring community
FUUSE Small Group Ministries meet in groups of 6 to 8, weekly or bi-weekly over an eight week period. New groups and series form at least twice a year. They meet for the purpose of spiritual reflection and discussion in a structured setting. Ginny Berrien and Linda Coe are the trained facilitators. Co-facilitators are Laurie Taylor and Mollie Allen.
Look for sign up forms at FUUSE or contact Ginny Berrien with an email to email@example.com for information and to learn about the next schedules. All are welcome! Or use the form below to let us know of your interest in future series.