- Excitement is Building!
- Beswick Award Nominations
- New and Renewing Pathways: 5 Sessions between March 19 and April 16
- Ethics in Action Awards for 2019
- A Walk Through the Planned Renovations
- Wreaths By You and For You
A. & B.
We started to attend FUUSE in November, 2016, like many others, after a very disheartening election. It was a time when we were searching for a group of people to heal with, to plan with and to fight with, and we found all three at FUUSE.
I appreciate FUUSE for the opportunity it provides to think for oneself, to pursue my involvement in social justice and to deepen compassion in human relations.