Inspired by the Unitarian Universalist Seventh Principle—respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part—the Green Team works toward a healthier, more sustainable future. The Team is continually seeking out practices and initiatives that will help our faith community live a lighter carbon footprint.
An accredited Green Sanctuary Congregation, FUUSE has received official recognition for completing the Unitarian Universalist Association’s Green Sanctuary Program.
Green Team activities and initiatives include the following:
- Beach Clean up
- Multiple recycling projects
- Holiday Shopping table featuring gently used goods
- Slide presentations highlighting important environmental messages
- Opting-up to the Exeter Community Power Program
- Collaborating with other local organizations seeking to save our planet.