The "Buzz" before the Hum is a five-minute period of FUUSE-related announcements immediately preceding the humming of the singing bowl which calls us to worship in our Sunday services.
- Announcements should be submitted through the form below, or by email to email@example.com.
- Announcements must be submitted by 5pm on the Wednesday prior to the Sunday the announcement will be made. Late-breaking announcements will be accepted (in writing) for events in which notice was not possible.
- Announcements are for FUUSE-related activities and events only. No personal or political announcements, please, and no announcements related to non-FUUSE events.
- Announcements must be brief. Please aim for text that will take 15-45 seconds to read.
- Announcements will usually be read by a "Buzzer" — a representative from the Announcements Committee.
- Announcements may be made periodically for ongoing programs (like Dinner Church or meditation groups).
- Again for brevity, any particular announcement will usually be limited to inclusion in no more than two consecutive services.
- Announcements falling outside these guidelines will be vetted by the Announcements Committee.
Don't forget other ways to let people know about your announcement. To submit an item to the eFUUSE newsletter, click here.
Book your space! If your news is about an event — something that will happen at a certain time and place — you should also create the event on the FUUSE Calendar.
A user guide is available for correctly setting up your event on the calendar and reserving a space.
The Announcements Committee, the "Buzz-ers:"
Brad Robinson, Lisa Bunker, Barbara Rimkunas